Go visit the four cores of Pier-2 Art Center with the Pier-2 Pass!
With the Pier-2 Pass, you can take trains of Hamasen Pier-2 Line, and visit Pier-2 tower, Contemporary Art in Pier-2 (CAIP), The Memories of Pier-2 WAREHOUSE.
Hamasen Pier-2 Line, Pier-2 tower, Contemporary Art in Pier-2 (CAIP), The Memories of Pier-2 WAREHOUSE.
One Pass for the same single person per day. Only one time allowed for taking the Hamasen Pier-2 Line; no limit on the number of visits to other exhibition venues.
Pier-2 Pass for one person (149 NT$ for adult): available for general visitors; no limit on the number of visits to the exhibition venues on the same day; only one time allowed for taking the electric train of Hamasen Pier-2 Line.
Pier-2 Steam Locomotive Pass (199 NT$ for adult, Saturday only): available for general visitors; no limit on the number of visits to the exhibition venues on the same day; only one time allowed for taking the retro steam locomotive of Hamasen Pier-2 Line.
Concessionary Electric Train Ticket (99 NT$ per ticket): Children under 12 years old or under 150 cm, as well as physically or mentally challenged visitors and their personal assistants, can visit all the exhibition venues for free by showing their ID or certificates; only 99 NT$ required for buying Hamasen Pier-2 Line electric train tickets at Penglai Area B8 warehouse.
Concessionary Steam Locomotive Ticket (149 NT$ per ticket, Saturday only): Children under 12 years old or 150 cm, as well as physically or mentally challenged visitors and their personal assistants, can visit all the exhibition venues for free by showing their ID or certificates; only 149 NT$ required for buying Hamasen Pier-2 Line steam locomotive tickets at Penglai Area B8 warehouse.
Mon to Thu: 10:00 – 18:00 (17:00 ticket service closed)
Fri to Sun / National holidays: 10:00 – 20:00 (19:00 ticket service closed)
- Children under 12 years old or 150 cm are required to show their ID cards, or measure their height upon entrance. Every child should be accompanied by an adult when buying a ticket.
- Visitors with disability cards should show their cards and must be accompanied by one personal assistant upon entrance. Visitors with disability certificates marked with “access-free to the public/private-operated scenic areas, places of public entertainment, or cultural and educational facilities” should also be accompanied by one personal assistant upon entrance.
- Please exchange the bracelet with your ticket at the ticketing booth before entering the exhibition venues. No ticket refund once you put on the bracelet.
- Do not bring your umbrellas, food, drinks and pets to the exhibition venues; no eating, drinking, smoking, and chewing gums and betel nuts. Please keep your eyes on your personal belongings; no locker service is available. Taking the Pier-2 Line requires straddling on the seat; please assess your physical condition and dress down, if possible, before taking the train.
- For maintenance of safety, our staff reserve the right to stop service or adjust departure schedules depending on passengers’ physical conditions or in the event of emergencies. Please follow the visiting regulations, routes and staff’s instructions, and queue up if there are many people waiting. Please follow the regulations of exhibition venues and the staff’s instructions after admission.
- Please don’t touch the exhibits, laugh or chatter noisily, cross fences, and chase each other around. Those who don’t stop their improper behavior after being admonished will be asked to leave the exhibition venue right away without objection.
- The organizer reserves its right to change, revise and terminate an event. Events are subject to change without notice. For relevant information, please refer to announcements on Pier-2 official website.